The FloraFlex® FloraCap® is a revolutionary top nutrition tool that also helps eliminate algae. If you take good care of it, you can use this tool several times.
Place the single use FloraCap® on top of your 6 '' rock wool cubes to maximize your space in the vegetative cycle. Fill the FloraCap® with water and nutrients by hand or automate with built-in holes for hoses.
Each FloraCap® has strategically designed slots that deliver water and nutrients to the medium and block light while directing air, water and nutrients to your plant.
The FloraCap® covers the top of the medium allowing root zones to dry at a more consistent rate and delivering the necessary oxygen your plants need to thrive. Algae disappear, healthy roots fill the medium and blossoms multiply.
- Compatible with all 6 ”(15x15cm) stone wool blocks
- Automate your water by inserting Flora Tube (1/4 ”OD) into the holes in the center
- Strategically designed slots on both the top and bottom folds
- Clean carefully before reuse
- BPA and lead-free plastic
- Eliminate algae
- Save up to 60% of your water, nutrients and time!
- Automated manual feed
- Directs all water and nutrients to your plant
- No more cumbersome counts, just fill the cap
- Flexible design. Easily take the tools on and off the plant
- Block light. Carrots use all of the medium
- Let medium dry evenly