You have the right to return your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. To exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have registered your return, you have another 14 days to return your product. The costs for returning from you to the webshop are for their own account.
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging. We will then refund the purchase amount within 14 days of receipt of your return.
If you have collected products from us, there is a period of 7 days for this and we will only issue a voucher and no cash.
General return rules
- Items must be returned unused, complete, in original condition, in original packaging (including any plastic cover).
- Items must be shipped in a box, so that the original packaging is not damaged by bumps and stickers en route. A withdrawal form must also be included. If this is missing, we will not process it.
- In the absence of the original packaging, damage or incomplete items, we will not take the item back. As an exception, we will take an item back, but a depreciation will be charged.
- Returns are processed within 14 days. You will receive your money within this period in the same way as you paid.
There are some exceptions to the right of withdrawal. This applies to:
- Sealed products. When the seal is broken, these products are not returnable. (Think of nutrition, for example)
- Products that have been specially ordered or made to measure for you.
- Products that can spoil or age quickly.
All products offered by NPK Store are subject to the guarantees provided by the manufacturer of the items. The warranty is only valid if an original purchase invoice can be submitted.
If products are delivered with defects or damage, this must be reported to NPK Store within 3 working days after delivery.
Unless there is gross negligence or negligence, NPK Store is not liable for any consequential and / or damage (caused by, among other things, improper use) or items with defects. NPK Store is not liable for any damage caused by the website or location being unavailable and / or unavailable for orders.
The buyer is responsible for the choice, use and application of the items ordered at NPK Store. NPK Store provides as much as reasonably possible product information for the purpose of the agreement.
Identity of the entrepreneur
VAT BE 0644.731.284
T. +32 (0) 498/565625