The FloraFlex® 4 ″ FloraCap® is a revolutionary patent pending top nutrition tool that also helps eliminate algae. The FloraCap® 2.0 has been redesigned to give you a more constant flow rate, even distribution, slightly greater airflow and improved stabilization.
Place the FloraCap® on top of your 10 cm stone wool cubes and maximize your space in the vegetative cycle. Fill the tray by hand with water and nutrients or automate with Flora Clips. Each cap has 13 openings that supply water, nutrients and air to the medium while blocking light.
The FloraCap® strategically covers the top of the media allowing root zones to dry at a more consistent rate and delivering the necessary oxygen your plants need to thrive. Algae disappear, healthy roots fill the medium and blossoms multiply.
- Compatible with all 4 ”(10x10cm) stone wool cubes
- 13 openings for water
- Use (1 or 2) Flora Clip 2.0 and Flora Tube (1/4 ”OD) to automate your feedings
- Feet on the bottom provide extra stability
- Holes in all four corners allow for the drainage of leftover water
- Made from BPA and lead-free plastic
- Dishwasher safe, stackable and reusable
- Eliminate algae
- Save up to 60% of your water, nutrients and time!
- Automated feeding
- 360 ° lower lip directs all water and nutrients to your plant.
- Built-in overflow system transports excess water and nutrients directly to the trunk
- No more cumbersome counts, just fill the cap
- Flexible design. Easily take the tools on and off the plant.
- Block light. Carrots use all of the medium.
- Allow medium to dry evenly.